The Accidental Australian is always interested in hearing from interested parties, and in publishing guest posts. If you have an offbeat or intriguing story to tell, or are keen to write something about your experiences in Australia or New Zealand, we would love to hear from you!
What are we looking for?
- Guest posts should be between 600-1000 words long, and original work as written by yourself.
- Please provide images that can be used to make your story come to life. Original photos are preferred, but if not, please make sure you have permission from the source and provide full credit. Captions for each photo is also useful.
- Any commercial links are not allowed, without prior approval, as we prefer guest blogs to focus on you, your experiences, and unbiased information that will help someone plan an amazing trip down under!
- Travel guides within Australia or New Zealand, money saving tips, unusual or interesting experiences, travel guides, or advice/tips/experiences of being an expat. Open to other suggestions as well, please ask.
- Well-written articles that will be of interest to anyone with an interest in Australia, New Zealand, or general travel.
- Please also provide a short bio, and a link to your own website or blog, if applicable.
- We prefer writing that showcases your individual style, is fun, well-written, maybe a bit off-beat, and engaging and beneficial to the reader.
What’s in it for you?
- We will publish your article and photos on The Accidental Australian, along with your bio and link to your own blog or site.
- Link to article will be sent to all blog subscribers.
- We promote articles via social media.
- Opportunity to increase your audience range, and to hopefully find new audiences for your own material.
If you are interested or would like to discuss further, please get in touch!